• Do not post, request, or link to any content that is illegal and or may get is sent to jail or have our servers shutdown (i.e., child porn). • Don't spam (create on topic threads, and post constructivly)
That is all. You have total free speech.
The Three Rules of /fringe/
1. Create threads on topic and if a thread for a topic already exists post in that untill it reaches bump limit. 2. Don't make threads just to ask questions, actually present substantial information if you're going to make a thread. 3. Don't make a thread purely to shitpost. 4. Don't spam consecutive posts in quick succession. Compile your reply in one post, if possible.
Please see the /fringe/ sticky >>1 to understand what topics this board covers. Although the scope of /fringe/'s topics is very large it is not necessarily the place for creepypasta.
PLEASE REPORT THE FOLLOWING
1. Question threads. (thread that just ask questions and don't present information) 2. Duplicate threads. (we don't need multiple threads on the same topic) 3. Shitpost threads. 4. Spam. 5. Any threads that break the 4 stated rules of /fringe/ or the global rule of fringechan.
This is a community effort, if you care about keeping your home clean lend a hand
ONLY YOU CAN STOP SHITPOSTERS AND PROTECT THE QUALITY OF /fringe/
This section details the penalties for breaking the rules as well as other actions that may be taken by mods.
• If the global rule is broken you are banned permanently from all of fringechan.org and not just /fringe/. • If rule 1 is broken your thread is locked and you are notified your thread is off-topic or it is deleted outright. • If rule 2 is broken your thread is locked, and post moved into the current questions thread and you are told to post your question in the official questions thread next time (which is always stickied) or to post questions in other relevant pre-existing threads.
We don't want a whole board full of short shit threads bumping off the high quality ones just to ask a question. Alternatively a may just give you a 10 minute ban for breaking rule 2 and leave your thread alone and bumplock and then delete it later and hope the ban message serves as a warning to others to go post questions in the right place.
• If two threads exist on the same topic one may be locked and redirected to the older or better quality thread of the two or the threads may be merged.
•Pure shitpost threads like "AYY LMAO" or "testing" (we have >>>/test/)or other garbage presenting no information to the board are just deleted on sight. Incessant shitposting could get a ban. Shitposting in any already existent thread such as the designated shitposting thread is OK just not when you are creating a whole new thread purely to shitpost. If for some reason your shitpost thread managed to get a lot of replies quickly and become a "hot topic" it may be left alone but may be bumplocked/anchored so no extra posts can bump it.
• If pornography has been posted without being spoilered any of the /fringe/ volunteers may spoiler it on sight as their discretion.
• Shills may be called out on their shilling but no moderator actions will be taken against them. This is NOT a licence to shitpost however, shitposting will still be dealt with accordingly.