A few days ago I had an experience where I descended to the instinctual plane of mind while sweating profusely and producing intense amounts of heat. I experienced things as happening instead of happening to me. I could not turn my thoughts inward at all and it was like I was merely an observer of an automatic-instinctive process. Pain was felt and reacted to as were other things but not as something happening to me, merely as something happening. I felt it but I could not think about it and everything was out of mind the moment it had passed, there was no dwelling on anything.
Anyways, since then some weird changes have come over me. I don't know how long this will all persist for but this is it:
1. Disturbing things disturb me again. I can't look at gore, weird stuff, sexual perversions, anything depicting anti-social behaviour, madness, etc. without FEELING it and having to immediately close/hide/get-away.
2. I can not tolerate negative stuff anymore at all. At most only a few minutes of it and I then have to turn the mind to something else or go about addressing the problem happily and without it hurting my astral body.
3. My sleep cycle which has for a very long time been fucked has nearly completely reset to being awake during the day and asleep at night instead of the other way around.
4. I am able to sustain myself on very little food all day. I used to have to eat tons of food and still feel undernourished.
5. I am able to breath through both nostrils now about 80% of the time (used to barely ever have more than one nostril open) and pranayama is easier for me and it feels as if the air is sustaining me, vivifying my thoughts, healing my body, etc.
6. I can't touch anything or focus on anything without feeling and seeing everything or at least many things connected to it. Some objects I have to put away now until I cleanse it properly with the astral light because there's all this negative stuff tied to it. Some stuff draws to me all kinds of wonderful things.
7. I can't seem to fap anymore or becPost too long. Click here to view the full text.